AFLAC - CRITICAL ILLNESS
To enroll or call for details about your current policy, please contact:
Olivia Murray (970) 846-5500 cell phone | (970) 846-1135 office
- Coverage for Internal Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, Major Organ Transplant, Renal Failure, Carcinoma In Situ and Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
- Lump Sum payments from $5,000 to $50,000 of coverage.
- Guarantee Issue for employee up to $30,000 regardless of preexisting conditions, up to $15,000 for spouse (1st year offered).
- Children are covered for free at 50% of the employee's policy.
- Additional occurrence: Pays if there is an occurrence of another qualifying event.
- Re-occurrence benefit: Pays if there is a re-occurrence of the same qualifying event.
- $50 Wellness Benefit every year for Employee and Spouse
Policies below are administered by Ward Services
To enroll into the products listed below, contact Ward Service Counselor:
Sue Piscitelli (704) 534-8653.
To cancel a policy, contact Ward Services directly at 1-800-673-6472.
To file a claim for supplemental products contact Ward Service at 1-800-673-6472.
1. Trustmark Universal Life Insurance(including Long Term Care/Home Health/Adult Care
Universal Life insurance combines the best features of long-term care benefits and permanent life insurance into one product. With it, your benefits can be paid as a Death Benefit, as Living Benefits, or as a combination of both.
2. Critical Illness Insurance/Coverage
Trustmark’s voluntary Critical Illness insurance helps provide immediate financial relief from the overwhelming expenses of a serious illness, such as a heart attack, stroke,cancer, or major organ transplant.
3. Disability Income Insurance/Coverage
Voluntary Disability Income insurance replaces part of your paycheck when you are disabled and unable to work. It can help you meet financial obligations when you don’t have a paycheck coming in.
Total disability due to:
- Non-occupational sickness
- Non-occupational injury
- Pregnancy(10 months after effective date)
- Complications of pregnancy
4. Allstate Cancer
Provides a cash benefit, in addition to your health insurance, when diagnosed with cancer and can help
cover the cost of specific treatments and expenses as they happen. Offers protection for hospitalization, radiation/chemotherapy, surgery, lodging and transportation, etc. Affordable premiums and the benefit is paid directly to the employee.
5. ACCIDENT POLICY