The Fort Mill School District is proud to support our employees in being their best at work and in their personal life by providing MYgroup Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits to all employees and their family members. These services are free or provided at a very low cost.
Services are 100% confidential in accordance with the law. Dedicated professionals are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Toll free at 800-633-3353 or visit EAP online at www.mygroup.com
Username: fmsd4 Password: guest
- English and Spanish sites available
- 7 content divisions: Parenting, Aging Balancing, Thriving, Living, Working, and Internationa
- Monthly Online Seminars and eLearning courses with certificates of completion
- Searchable databases and resource links for child care providers, elder care and related services, adoption resources, attorneys, certified financial planners, pet sitting, private and public high schools and colleges, and volunteer opportunities.
- Over 100 streaming audio files and 100 video files covering a range of health topics
- Savings Center: discount shopping program offering up to 25% discounts on name-brand items
Relocation Center: an interactive program that allows users to preview communities across the U.S.
- Legal forms available to download (such as wills, request for death certificate, etc.)
- Online legal encyclopedia
- 40 financial calculators available online
- ID theft recovery through credit monitoring tools
- Discounted credit reports